London Barbecue School offers a range of barbecue classes at our South East London venue - all taught by our professional barbecue tutors. The atmosphere is relaxed, fun and informative - and the food is delicious.
We teach using top quality ceramic kamado-style barbecues (we use Kamado Joe's Classic Joe), ProQ smokers and Weber kettle barbecues. We use great ingredients from local suppliers and the finest charcoals and woods available.
Every class includes an opportunity to sit down to eat whatever we have cooked during classes - and any leftovers are yours to take home.
Our class calendar is here.
Barbecue Class List
- Grillmaster Barbecue Class (5 hours, offered between May and September)
- Big Green Egg/Kamado Joe Masterclass (5 hours, offered between May and September)
- Low and Slow Barbecue Cookery (5 hours, offered between May and September)
- Advanced Barbecue Class - Texas Style (5 hours, offered between May and September)
- Christmas Barbecue Class (5 hours, offered in November and December)
Looking for professional chef training? We also arrange professional development workshops for restaurant teams who are starting to use natural fuels.
Are you interested in booking out London Barbecue School for your group? Have a look at our Private Group Bookings.