Kamado Joe - Classic Joe 1 with Cart
Kamado Joe's Classic Joe is the barbecue we chose for London Barbecue School and the barbecue we use at home.
Why is it so good?
- Thick ceramic body of the barbecue is an insulator - meaning the barbecue holds its heat better and uses less fuel
- Tight-fitting lid and felt gaskets means almost no heat escapes around the lid
- Combination of insulation and tight seals make temperature control incredibly easy - just adjust air flow with the vents to raise or lower the temperature
- Very quick and easy to light; once lit the barbecue can burn with minimal supervision for over 12 hours on a single batch of fuel - perfect for long, low and slow cooks
- Better fuel efficiency means less draught through the barbecue, making for less drying out of meat - food cooked on the Kamado Joe is juicier
- Kamado Joe's build quality and warranty service is second to none
- Premium 18" Ceramic Grill
- Sturdy Cart with Locking Wheels
- Built-in Thermometer
- Folding HDPE (high density polyethylene) Side Shelves/Handle
- Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System:
- Multi-Position Stainless Steel Rack
- Two 304 Stainless Steel Halved Grill Grates
- Two Ceramic Halved Heat Deflectors
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- Dimensions: 118.11cm W x 121.92cm H x 71.12cm D
- Cooking Surface: 45.72cm diameter / 622.3 sq. cm.
- With [optional extra] Grill Expander: 1031.24 sq. cm.
- With [optional extra set of] Grates: 1290.32 sq. cm.
- With both extra Grates & Grills Expander: 1676.4 sq. cm.
- Weight: 85.27 Kg.
- Heat Range: 107°C – 400°C
Good to know:
- Kamado Joe have an industry-leading warranty. Our experience has been that their after-sales care is second to none.
- Your barbecue has a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on ceramic parts for as long as you own it; metal parts are guaranteed for 5 years; heat deflectors and pizza stones (an extra accessory) for 3 years; and themometers for 1 year.
- Accidental damage and abuse are not covered by the warranty but Kamado Joe keep spares for all their models
What's so great about Kamado Joe Barbecues?
These are one of the most effective outdoor cooking tools - and one of the easiest to use. Made of clay, they have a high thermal mass which means they maintain a very even temperature. Their airtight seals and precise vents mean that you can control temperature very easily. And they are among the most fuel-efficient barbecues we have found: we have cooked for over 12 hours on a single batch of coal.
All this makes them fantastic for long low-and-slow cooking (did someone say brisket? Or pork shoulder?!), as well as fast grilling.