Book out London Barbecue School, come together with friends or colleagues - and cook over charcoal or wood. Perfect as a team-building activity, client event or for a party with friends. Suitable for groups of all sizes.
We offer a variety of options for private events. These are some common starting points, everything can be tailored around your requirements:
- Barbecue masterclass - prepare and cook a variety of meat, fish, vegetables and fruit on the barbecues (5 hours)
- Butcher and cook - working with one of our partner butchers, butcher half a lamb or pig and cook it on the barbecues, with any uncooked meat to take home (5 hours)
- Whole animal barbecue - learn to spit roast and cook lambs and piglets (5 hours)
- Rib of beef - perfect rib and trimmings. It speaks for itself, surely? (3 hours)
- Fish masterclass - learn to fillet and butterfly fish, then cook it on the barbecues. Probably the best way to cook fish. (3 hours)
- Sausage making - create your own sausage recipes, make the sausages then smoke them over coal (3 hours)
Want something extra - how about a beer or wine tasting with one of our expert partners?
How it works
All of our private events are bespoke to each group's requirements. To get the ball rolling, contact us to discuss your barbecue class.
Once we have worked out a theme for your class we will produce a written outline for the event. To book private events we require a 40% deposit with the balance payable 30 days before the event.
What it costs
From £750 per class. Contact us with any questions or to start organising your event.