Give a gift voucher for London Barbecue School to friends, family or colleagues, and allow them to choose and book their barbecue class.
HOW THEY WORK
- You choose the value and buy the gift voucher online
- We send the voucher by email, as a PDF – to you or direct to the recipient
- The recipient books their class. When the voucher’s code is entered at booking checkout the value of the voucher is deducted from their bill.
- Our 2024 schedule will run from mid-April until early-July. (We may extend later into summer and early-autumn to add extra capacity though this is not guaranteed).
- If the voucher does not cover the full cost of the booking the person making the booking can pay the remainder. And if the full value of the voucher is not used, the rest can be used against another booking up until the voucher’s expiry date.
- The recipient enjoys their class at London Barbecue School.
You can find information about our different classes, including cost, frequency, and how they are scheduled, on the barbecue classes page. It is best to check the scheduling and timings will be suitable for the recipient before you buy the voucher.
Whilst all our “core” classes run regularly throughout our season, please keep in mind we don’t run all classes every year (not expected to run in 2024.), and some classes may only run a handful of times. If your intended gift recipient is interested specifically in a class that runs rarely there will be limited choice of dates; instead of buying them a voucher it would be better to wait until class dates are published in January and to book on their behalf.
There is some other important information about vouchers – so please read the rest of this page before buying.
VOUCHER EXPIRY DATE
- Gift vouchers have a fixed expiry date. The expiry date of 2024 season vouchers is 31/05/2024.
- The class can take place after the expiry date, but the booking must be arranged before the voucher’s expiry.
- If the voucher is not used in 2024 it will not be possible to carry it forward to 2025.
- Unused vouchers are non-refundable unless one of the situations mentioned under “exceptions” arises.
The only potential exceptions to the voucher expiry rules are if the Covid-19 pandemic has a renewed impact on our operations:
- If our season is impacted by a future lockdown we will extend it into later in summer and possibly autumn. Should this happen we will extend the voucher expiry dates to later in 2024. Or…
- If we can not operate at all, or can only operate at such reduced capacity that redeeming a voucher is impossible. Should this happens we will refund purchasers of unused vouchers (as happened in 2020).
- Class spaces are limited and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Voucher numbers are capped, and to help everyone with a voucher get their 1st choice class we manage capacity carefully. But…
- It is the recipient’s responsibility to arrange their class in good time. If they leave booking until the day of exipry they may find choice is very limited or even non-existent.
- If the purchaser gives us the recipient’s details we will notify them when bookings open and when more class dates are released, and will remind them to use the voucher before its expiry.
- Gift vouchers are only for barbecue classes; they cannot be redeemed against more gift vouchers.
- We allow cancellation of voucher purchases within 14 days of purchase (a 2.1% cancellation fee applies, to cover non-recoverable expenses we incur). After this voucher purchases are not refundable.
- Our normal terms and conditions will apply to any subsequent redemption of the voucher by the recipient.
|Gift Voucher for 2024 season – £150||(pays for 1 space on a 5-hour class)||
|Gift voucher for 2024 season – custom amount||(choose your own voucher value, from £25)|
Please contact us.