PRIVATE BARBECUE CLASSES
Book London Barbecue School and bring a group of friends or colleagues, cook over charcoal and wood, and enjoy eating together. Relaxed, fun, and instructive; ideal as a team-building activity, client event or for a party with friends. The School is suitable for groups of up to 20.
Location: London Barbecue School, SE15 4QN
Duration: Around 3.5 hours cooking, 5 hours on site | Experience level: beginner – expert | Typical cost: from £110 – £185 per person. Prices may be higher for classes using certain prime ingredients. Minimum charges apply, typically equivalent to cost for a group of 10 people. See below for more details.
There are many options for private events. Some popular starting points:
- 3 courses, barbecued. Cook together, eat together. The most popular option.
- Masterclass based around a theme from our regular class range, such as steak or fish.
- Sausage making – make sausages, then grill or smoke them.
- Brief discussion of your requirements (5 – 10 minutes), normally by telephone .
- We make a draft plan for the class, taking into account any dietary requirements.
- We provide a written outline of what will happen in the class. Upon your approval we invoice for a booking deposit, with the balance payable 4 weeks before the event.
WHAT IT COSTS
- Costs depend on number of participants, duration of class, and menu.
- Once we have discussed your requirements we can give a guide price.
- All bookings are subject to a minimum charge equivalent to a group of 10. We can run private classes for smaller groups but it becomes less economical.
KEEP IN MIND
- Most dietary requirements can be accommodated (prior notice required), and vegetarians/vegans have lots of effort made over their food.
- We do not provide standalone catering services – all events involve an element of tuition and hands-on cooking.
- The School is licensed – alcoholic drinks are available; BYO is not permitted.
Other commercial hires
The School can also be hired for product launches, promotional events and new product development workshops. Contact us to discuss your requirements.