As a vegetarian or vegan you"ll be familiar with the problem with going to barbecues - your needs are always overlooked! But if you are an omnivore and don"t make vegetable and fruit a big part of your barbecues then you are missing a huge trick. There are times when little tastes better than super-fresh, grilled vegetables - join this class to learn to make vegetables and fruit the centre of fantastic barbecues.
The class is taught by Helen Wilson, a qualified macrobiotic chef.
In this relaxed, fun class we cover a range of techniques and recipes to bring vegetarian and vegan happiness to your grill. The dishes we cover:
- Lebanese koftas
- Flatbreads and dips
- Vietnamese noodles
- Tequila mushroom burgers
- Grilled salads from around the world
All recipes can be made in vegetarian/vegan versions. Recipes and notes are provided for you to keep and we suggest bringing a food container so you can take any leftovers home.
- Classes can be cancelled/rearranged up to 2 weeks prior to the class date. After that cancellation/rebooking fees are payable, unless we can fill your space.
- Advanced written warning of any food allergies or dietary requirements is needed.
- Participants are required to wear flat, closed sole footwear for the class.
- Classes are only for participants aged 16 or older. Participants aged 16 or 17 must be accompanied by an adult participant for the duration of the class.